Social and environmental responsibility
In 30 years of existence, we've acquired a certainty: technical innovation and respect for the environment are highly compatible. At MA's, we take into account the life cycle of products, from the extraction of raw materials to their destruction after use.
Our actions to reduce the impact of our activity on the environment:
- Production site in an HQE (High Environmental Quality) zone in Valence, Drôme (26) with air and water treatment systems.
- Creation of adjuvants that reduce the thickness of materials (by up to 15 times): reducing transport and greenhouse gas emissions.
- No need to remove the old substrate: less waste.
- Aqueous products preferred: reduced solvent emissions into the atmosphere.
- Products classified A+ in terms of "emissions into indoor air".
- VOC Directive 2007-2010 for paints and development of mineral paints.
- Responsible research and development.