Enter the waxed concrete vocational training course
Course content Béton ciré Marius Aurenti 2 days
This course, which has been the benchmark for over 20 years, is a practical application of the waxed concrete into an ultra-compact module.
Intended exclusively for professionals who are new to our materials, it's the essential first step before embarking on a project, covering all the key points.
You'll discover MA's waxed concrete applied to floors and walls, corners...
Also covered are the different substrates, methods of substrate acceptance, different primers and finishes that are essential to the success of your project.
Introducing waxed concrete
- The material
- The primaries
- The tools
- Reception of the support and the necessary measuring instruments
- Primer application according to substrate
- Mixing waxed concrete, applying the 1st coat
- Application of Béton ciré 2nd coat and 3rd coat technique and decorative effects.
- Finishing treatments according to destination
- Site acceptance
- Economic, legal and regulatory aspects
Wear appropriate work clothing: coveralls, gloves and safety shoes.
The professionals who want to develop their skills and business in decorative concrete.
MA's Rovaltain factory, Valence TGV (26) and Paris region (78).
Contact for further information
Jérôme PIFFERO, Training Manager on 07.81.00.24.17
December 5 and 6, 2023 - Valence (26)
December 12 and 13, 2023 - Carrières sous Poissy (78)
From November 16, 2023 at 08:30 to November 17, 2023 at 17:30
At BG DECO
ZI de St Léonard
- Identify the substrates suitable for waxed concrete, their condition for reception and the appropriate preparations.
- Learn how to apply waxed concrete in the rooms of your choice: interior floors, terraces, bathrooms.
- Technical and aesthetic aspects
- Sharing the experience of 20 years in the field, pitfalls and tips
- Make yourself a waxed concrete professional
Price : 900 € INCL. VAT (€750 EXCL. VAT)
2 meals covered during training. Private training not eligible for training organizations.
How to register
Contact the training manager.
Once your application has been validated, a link will be sent to you to confirm your participation.
This will only be taken into account after online payment.
You will receive an invoice once payment has been made.
After the course, you will receive a satisfaction questionnaire and your certificate directly by e-mail.
Minimum 4 people and maximum 8 per session.
Should the number of participants be pedagogically insufficient for the session to run smoothly, Matières Marius Aurenti reserves the right to postpone the training at least one week before the scheduled date.
Refunds will be made within 10 days.
If you are unable to attend, or if you wish to cancel, please refer to the General Terms and Conditions of the training course for which your registration constitutes acceptance.